Risk Management & Insurance Liability Reduction
Good Risk Management starts with thorough risk identification, an absolute key factor. The objective is to recognize the areas in which your business could sustain significant losses and help mitigate these events. Professionals can be involved to review your operations and identify potential causes of harm.
Armed with this data we can identify risks and assist in controlling them. We are able to offer strategically structured loss control surveys and inspections, consultative services, safety program services (evaluation, program development and training) and loss control recommendation services. This can greatly improve the safety of your organization and reduce risk overall insurance costs.
Loss Control Services:
- Verification and evaluation of operations, exposures, and special hazards
- Preparation of Written Safety Programs
- Preventative Maintenance Program
- Fleet Safety Program
- OSHA Compliance – Training and certification
- Loss Control program Implementation & Monitoring
- Ask for a FFB Check Up