NEW YORK, July 7, 2014 – First Fidelity Brokerage, Inc. is excited to announce that Risk Analytics, LLC has selected First Fidelity Brokerage, Inc. as a preferred distribution partner of its ground breaking advanced business viability analysis product, RiskOutcomes™. RiskOutcomes™ provides a high level overview along with a 12 page detailed report on business viability and credit qualifications of your applicants. By screening and applying business intelligence quickly, users will improve decisions on whether to invest into full underwriting. By entering basic financial data into a multi-step wizard, they will:
• Access UCA Cash Flow Statements, cash generation analysis and liquidity reports.
• See how new sales impacts working capital and impacts operations.
• Determine the available cash for debt service and continued capital investments.
• Identify measures to improve profitability and enterprise valuation.
• Learn whether accruals are manipulating results, discover whether executives are managing profits or cash flow. Identify potential problems before they arise.
Profits can be manipulated and cash cannot. By focusing on cash generation, working capital, leverage and operational processes, this system catches problems other reports miss.
“This is a valuable tool that will help manage risk and compliance, and reducing risk is our top priority,” said Eugene Podokshik, President and CEO of First Fidelity Brokerage. As a preferred partner, First Fidelity Brokerage is able to provide our customers with special discount programs to the already well priced $25 per report fee.
Click here to see sample report.
Click here for a Free Trial (will not ask for Credit Card info)
Founded in 1994, First Fidelity Brokerage is a leading property and casualty insurance broker. First Fidelity Brokerage, Inc. is headquartered in New York City and has a niche specialization in real estate, construction, and education. The website is www.ffbinsurance.com.